Starting in 2016, the Queens Distance Runners have tasked capable neighborhood runners to lead any interested runners through our diverse, rich communities that extend the reaches of Queens. These runs are set up by “Squad Leaders”, that are available for contact below, each Squad Leader will go about organizing the run in their own manner.
Our group runs can also be found on Meetup.com.
- Fort Totten on Sunday 8AM
- 211th Street and Northern Boulevard, Sundays at 9AM
- Corona at Flushing Meadows Unisphere on Saturdays 9AM
- Jackson Heights/Elmhurst
- Rego Park/Forest Hills on Wednesdays 7PM
- Glendale/Richmond Hill/Woodhaven
These runs are open to runners of all skill, please do not hesitate to contact our squad leaders if you have any questions.