Photo by Horse and Duck Photo
We currently are hosting the following race events across Queens in 2019! The following events are open for registration! Check below for full race event descriptions.
- June 9th – Kids of Queens 5K– (Flushing Meadows Park)
- July 21st- Bayside 5K– (Crocheron Park)
- August 3rd – The 2nd Annual Corona Mile (Flushing Meadows Park)
- August 17th- Rockaway Beach 5K and 10K– (Beach 94th Street)
- September 1st – Forest Park 10 and 5 Miler (Forest Park)
- October 6th – Fall Marathon Tune-Up (Flushing Meadows Park)
- November 3rd – QDR TCS NYC Marathon Shuttle
- March 22nd, 2020- The 5th Annual Queens Marathon and QDR Half Marathon (Flushing Meadows Park)
About Queens Distance Runners Races
USATF Certified Courses
As of 2019, all QDR races are measured and certified using USATF techniques.
All races will feature our tried and trusty race DJ to provide some good tunes throughout the course of your race. Depending on the event, the location and theme, we pride ourselves in coming up with fun age group awards, overall prizes, and giveaways from Queens based institutions. Our friends at Elitefeats provide you with instant results following the finish of your race and comes included with your video as you approach the finish line!