Photo by Horse and Duck Photo
We currently are hosting the following race events across Queens in 2019! The following events are open for registration! Check below for full race event descriptions.
- March 10th- Spring Forward 10 and 5 Miler (Forest Park)
- March 24th- Spring Marathon 30K Tune-Up (Flushing Meadows)
- March 30th- QCP Footsteps for Progress 5K (Fresh Meadows)
- April 21st- The 4th Annual Queens Marathon Presented by the Queens Distance Runners (Flushing Meadows Park)
- May 4th- The Daffodil Dash 4K (2.48 Miles) Presented by the Queens Botanical Gardens (Flushing)
- August 4th- The 2nd Annual Corona Mile (Tentative Date, Corona)
- September 1st- Forest Park 10 and 5 Miler Benefiting the Queens Centers for Progress: Eviction Prevention Unit (Forest Park)
- October 5th- Fall Marathon Tune-Up (Flushing Meadows Park)
- November 3rd- QDR TCS NYC Marathon Shuttle
- December 15th- Queens Centers for Progress Toy Drive 5 Miler (Flushing Meadows Park)
About Queens Distance Runners Races
USATF Certified Courses
As of 2019, all QDR races are measured and certified using USATF techniques. Every PR is legit.
All races will feature our tried and trusty race DJ to provide some good tunes throughout the course of your race. Depending on the event, the location and theme, we pride ourselves in coming up with fun age group awards, overall prizes, and giveaways from Queens based institutions. Our friends at Elitefeats provide you with instant results following the finish of your race and comes included with your video as you approach the finish line!